Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jerusalem

Shabbot Shalom as they say here...

Wow, we have had a whirlwind the last few days. After a week and a half of some very intense lectures, we have traveled and seen much. Last week was the Galilee and yesterday we did Masada, the Dead Sea and Qumran. Today we went into the West Bank to see Bethlehem and then to the Old City and walked the De La Rosa. Tomorrow we will spend some time at the Dome of the Rock and then back to lectures.

I woke up early this morning and was met by a beautiful morning just breaking over the Jerusalem. We are staying at Hebrew University on Mount Scopus so the views are breathtaking.

As we were listening to a tour guide explain the views from the Mount of Olives someone asked me to take their picture so I thought I'd share it with you all....

Until next time....peace and love from the Holy Land....

1 comment:

  1. Hi girls,
    Cannot believe its been so long since I checked up on you two travelers. I am enjoying your journey, moreso since returning from my brother Ed's in ATL where neice Julie and I disassembled the 3 floor home of 57 yrs of marriage and acquired life. I brought home photos of their 2nd trip to Israel when Pauline was so ill in hopes of putting an album together for he and the kids. There are duplicates galore of many of the same places you have been. If you are short of photos, I can share. LOL Praying for your journey to be the fullfillment of your mission to expand your ministry. Love and hugs, Kathy g

    ReplyDelete